Provides students the opportunity to study the evolutionary development of cognition in humans and other primates through the lenses of psychology, anthropology and philosophy.
The CCA offers a variety of online courses
...taught by professors from the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs and by experts from all over the world Students who successfully complete four courses (two core courses plus two electives) may earn a Certificate of Cognitive Archaeology at the undergraduate or graduate level.
How to register for CCA online courses
- FIRST: If you wish to apply for either the Undergraduate or Graduate Certificates in Cognitive Archaeology, click the "CCA Certificate Information" icon above. It is not required that you be on a certificate track to take these credit courses.
- SECOND: Access your UCCS Extended Studies registration packet. Download the Graduate credit registration packet; OR, download the Undergraduate credit registration packet. These instructions are meant for those who have not enrolled at UCCS previously; they provide step-by-step instructions for the Academic Outreach/Extended Studies online application, registration and payment. If you are a regular student at UCCS or you already have access to your myUCCS student portal account, you can find your course (see below) using the course search function in the portal.
- THIRD: Using your myUCCS student portal username and password, access the online coursework on the UCCS Canvas login page.
- FOURTH: Request your official UCCS transcript using your myUCCS student portal account. Go to the Transcript Request Page for instructions.
IMPORTANT SUMMER 2023 INFO
- Course Dates: June 12-August 4, 2023
- Deadline To Register: June 19, 2023
- Graduate tuition: $2,310 per course (inclusive of all fees)
- Undergraduate tuition: $1,366 per course (inclusive of all fees)
SUMMER 2023: CURRENT COURSES AVAILABLE FOR REGISTRATION
Read More About
The MathOnline program at University of Colorado, Colorado Springs (UCCS) has been providing high-quality university math courses to a wide audience outside of the UCCS campus, for almost 20 years. MathOnline allows qualified high school students and post-high school students to enroll for credit in UCCS courses without having to physically be on campus.
Access Helpful Extended Studies Info
Access the full menu of student resources at the Online & Academic Outreach web site, including all instructional screens related to applying to the Extended Studies Program at UCCS, claiming your myUCCS student portal account, registering and paying for your course, and many more!
UCCS' Largest College
College of Letters, Arts & Sciences
The College of Letters, Arts & Sciences (LAS) at UCCS is home to studies in the Humanities, Natural Sciences and Social Sciences. Featuring 21 academic departments and programs, a multitude of centers, and student-centered programs such as Peak Learning Experiences and Peak Ambassadors, LAS has something for everyone at UCCS!