The CCA offers a variety of online courses
...taught by professors from the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs and by experts from all over the world Students who successfully complete four courses (two core courses plus two electives) may earn a Certificate of Cognitive Archaeology at the undergraduate or graduate level.
How to register for CCA online courses
- FIRST: If you wish to apply for either the Undergraduate or Graduate Certificates in Cognitive Archaeology, click the "CCA Certificate Information" icon above. It is not required that you be on a certificate track to take these credit courses.
- SECOND: Access your UCCS Extended Studies registration packet. Download the Graduate credit registration packet; OR, download the Undergraduate credit registration packet. These instructions are meant for those who have not enrolled at UCCS previously; they provide step-by-step instructions for the Academic Outreach/Extended Studies online application, registration and payment. If you are a regular student at UCCS or you already have access to your myUCCS student portal account, you can find your course (see below) using the course search function in the portal.
- THIRD: Using your myUCCS student portal username and password, access the online coursework on the UCCS Canvas login page.
- FOURTH: Request your official UCCS transcript using your myUCCS student portal account. Go to the Transcript Request Page for instructions.
IMPORTANT FALL 2022 INFO
- Course Dates: August 22-December 17, 2022
- Deadline To Register: September 8, 2022
- Graduate tuition: $2,310 per course (inclusive of all fees)
- Undergraduate tuition: $1,366 per course (inclusive of all fees)