The CCA offers a variety of online courses, which are taught by professors from the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs and by experts from all over the world. The auditing/non-credit option is made available on a case-by-case basis for all courses and may be taken by anyone with an interest in these topics with the consent of the professor. Full access to the online environment in UCCS Canvas is provided for the duration of the semester.
How to register to audit your CCA online course
- FIRST: Please note 1) that prior consent from the professor is required for enrollment and 2) that auditing these courses does not earn credit toward either the undergraduate or graduate certificates in Cognitive Archaeology. To request permission to enroll, please contact Center for Cognitive Archaeology Director Karenleigh A. Overmann.
- SECOND: If cleared to enroll, you will receive via e-mail the Extended Studies enrollment packet. These instructions are meant for those who have not enrolled at UCCS previously; they provide step-by-step instructions for the non-credit Extended Studies online application, registration and payment.
- THIRD: Using your myUCCS student portal username and password, access the online coursework on the UCCS Canvas login page.
IMPORTANT SPRING 2024 INFO
- Course Dates: January 16-May 11, 2024
- Deadline To Register: January 31, 2024
- Tuition: $250 per course (inclusive of all fees)